2010-11-14

Nice weekend..

Thursday nite - Simon had to attend a meeting at the Aust Post Delivery Centre ... Soooo interesting when we went there... Just like Santa is trying to sort presents for the whole world :)



Friday nite- Simon went to watch saw 3D with kitty n felix...even I really wanted to watch... But I can't !! After being with Simon ... I have accompanied him to watch the whole series of SAW.. And now the ending is out ... But I can't see .. How disappointing !! But Simon said it wasn't that good.. So I feel a bit better ...



Sat - went to pramwarehouse and bought two things for BB .. Her bath and change table and an extra mattress for her bassinet...then dinner with Zoe n Jacky.. I wish I can eat the things below soooooonnnnnn......


Sun- finally Sea World .. We had this free tickets since last year December and always wanted to find an opportunity to go... Just happened to be some excuse and we kept on postpone the trip ... Finally .. We are here @ sea world :) possibly would be the last one day trip to Gold Coast before BB born .... Thanks Simon .. We watched all the shows and kinda walked through the whole park .. Very tired :) we both admit we no longer teenagers .... @.@












Carmen :)

No comments: