2010-11-08

Counting down..

Not long to go now... I am now in week 33.. Everyone says my tummy doesn't look like week 33.. Wonder it's a good thing or not ...

Baby has been moving vigorously .. Unbelievable constant moving... I am a bit worried that she might wanna come out early which I am not prepared !!!! At the same time I really like the fact she does move as I know she is active inside ... For record .. I have gained 4kg from week 20 to week 30 ... Not bad not bad :)



@home .. I sleep pretty early now ... Just very tired .. Haven't really packed the "emergency bag" as yet .. I know I know I should.... Just lazy and ignoring the fact that she might really come early... We have picked all the clothes that we need for washing as baby clothes have to wash separately.... Will need to clean up the house as well.. Mum should be arriving on the 11th... Can't wait for cookings :) and thanks for her present for BB :) technically I don't have to buy clothes for BB....


@work... I do feel a bit tired after lunch... Not enough oxygen in the Brain I suppose ... Also I am a bit sad... Why !??? Becoz' after around 10ish working days .. I will begin my ONE year maternity leave ... I know I am crazy but since high school I have been working part time/full time.... I haven't tried "not" working for such a long time... I know taking care of the baby will be even tougher ... But its different.. I just like working environment I suppose ...colleagues have been supportive and nice ... I am gonna miss them for sure..


@life...people kept telling me Christmas coming ... Reminding me when's my baby coming ... Again I try not to think too much... But actually we have been thinking a lot ... Natural or Cs birth... Whether we should buy A pillow for BB or not etc... Lots of ??? floating in our minds and time seems running out ...

I made a change ... Had a hair cut and I am pretty sure this is the shortest haircut I ever had in Brisbane... Love it...
Sister in law is organising a baby shower for me... How nice !!!


Others: Mao Mao's bday celebration ... And we realize during Christmas Mao Mao and Wileen and William is heading back HK.....they will have to visit BB after they come back la :)


Carmen :)

No comments: