2010-11-30

Less than a month....

A very good friend Joanne (piggie) fm Singapore visited us ... We had a great time ... Two dinners and one brunch ... We wish we had more time .. She's another happy angel in our lives .. Simon and I really like her a lot.. She makes you laugh and happy all the time , we'll miss ya .. See u soon :) thanks for the pressie :)







Had a very special dinner at Gold Coast Teppanyaki at Benihana to celebrate fathers in law birthday .. Food was yummy and very FULL!!!




All about eating now... Last month I kinda can eat anything... Of course still no sashimi and oysters ... But had really great time hang out with close friends...The Cube Hot Pot and Moo Moo...










Received another Parcel from Mum... Pressie bought from Ping and Dai Gor has arrived ... Sooo happy :)




Again.. Baby is being loved... I had been receiving pressie from work as well .. Thanks Lynn and Claire...






How do I look like now ??!!
Simon is a very good photographer.. I look very Slim!!! Haha not in real life...








How's Simon doing???
He actually injured his knee (old injury) and had skin allergic to it .. Poor him... But he is fine :) seeing physio and acupuncture at the same time...









How does BB going ??
She is healthy ... Doctor is happy with her "performance" ... Just have to wait for her arrival .. She is in good position .. Enough fluid... Good size.. Everything is GOOD!!!! That's why we love you so much ....
Your bed and changing table is ready to go :)





Today is actually my official last day at work ... Mixed feeling .. Gonna be a full time wife and mum to be... Excited n nervous..
Had a lovely lunch with colleagues .. Thanks you all !!!









Actually I think I have more to write ... Will try and update more frequent since I no longer need to work .... But trying to sleep as much as I can before BB arrives....

Carmen :)

No comments: