2010-10-12

We Love you BABY..

haven't been updating for quite some time...my bad...
weather in brisbane has been pretty dull...makes me wanna sleep all the time......
WHERE should I start??!!
We bought the most expensive gift for our baby (up till now)...the "PRAM"...
We have chosen Chicco Travel System...and that's our choice...we simply just like the idea :)


Baby received a surprise pressie @ work...Thanks...Handmade Teddy Bear and baby sets...sooo cute!


As mentioned on FB, thanks to Simon, I am officially an iphone4 user....assuming the quality of photos I am uploading here should be better than before. Thanks hubby...


Visited Valeria one nite...she's so gorgeous and funny fact is she doesn't like "boys" to carry her..but Simon managed to carry her..how cute they are...


Another present from "Auntie Wileen" .....a very special CD that can make baby dun cry...and a bento with Baby clothes....sooooo thoughtful... We do play the CD in our car whenever baby moves vigorously! I have been taking videos of my tummy movement...however it's not that obvious...oh well...I will show it to the baby when she grows up...





Celebrated Zoe Bday one night, I finally feel myself as being a bit "FAT"...haha...coz' my weight hasn't been changing and therefore I have been wondering why and worried Baby is not growing...but now...obviously my weight has been increasing....coz' my tummy is getting bigger and bigger....



Did a 2nd Glucose test yesterday...visiting the doctor coming Thursday...hopefully everything will be fine..



Summary of 2 weeks feeling:
We can feel the baby moving more and more....we can feel the baby will be coming out to meet us very soon...we can feel how exciting we are ......



We can see how my tummy is getting bigger and bigger....we can see how many baby stuff we are accumulating...and we can see how much money we are spending...
Personally....my mood has been changing a bit...my appetite has been changing...enjoying a bit more spicy food but I dun think Baby likes it...
I am having a bit more stomach and back ache....my leg cramps during midnight...I have been a bit worried if the Baby wants to come out and see us earlier....
We starting to think Baby might not be a girl....coz' another patient had a boy instead of girl AGAIN....and all the stuff that we planned to buy with particular color...it all turned out to be BLUE/GREY...not the initial color that we want....but we still talk to Baby every day...no matter she is girl or he is a boy...baby knows how much we love "YOU"




No comments: