2010-09-22

Love is all around

My tummy is now Little ms Obvious...coz' everyone can really tell I am pregnant...I started to wobble while walking at work....it looks a bit hilarous though...but of course I am enjoying it..



Lately it has been raining in Brissy...the speed that I walk is like I am performing a role in Matrix...super super slow..as I am soooo scared I would fall down....Simon didn't really want me to take bus after work..but then I thought...I can't avoid walking just because it's raining...so I decided to walk in slow motion all the time...




Love is all around...Last week was super busy as our good friend - Andy has proposed to his girlfriend Ice, who is now his finacee...we went to Strawberry Farm and we had a lot of fun..






50 flowers...tons of strawberries...big and small "Will you marry me?" banner...most important thing...strawberry ice cream and the big "rock" of course... Happy for you two ....Congratulations!!! Happy that my baby witness the day as well...


Yesterday Winnie (a friend from HK) arrived Brisbane...once again...our baby girl is very lucky..as we asked Winnie and June to pre-buy a lot of "stuff" for her... Must say..lucky I am not in Hong Kong, otherwise I will be broke...coz' they are all soooo cute and cheap :)



Simon loves the pre-natal Support Belt...fits perfectly...wahahahahah!!


Carmen :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈............救命呀....!!!

June said...

哈哈............救命呀....!!!