2010-08-26

Lots to learn ....

A bit frustrated as I wasn't able to upload the blog... Dun know what went wrong but I dun wanna stop writing I love my blog with photos coz' photos say a lot more but then it kept on saying connection fail , unable to upload photos !!!
I figured it might be becoz I am using this lite version apps.... Thanks to Michael .. I am gonna use the $50 iTunes voucher u bought me as bday present and buy the full version and whatsapp!!!

Anyway ... I realize it's really expensive to be pregnant... I had to go Medicare to claim the recent medical bills .... I can't believe how much we spent.. Lucky Aust gov is pretty good to us...

Well ... Maybe I should start my eBay thing again....I actually like eBaying but it's just a bit time consuming ... Maybe I can use my public transport time to do it..just like writing this blog...

Baby's moving more and more .... Still enjoying every moment

Let's check out daddy's love action... Huggies on
Sale !!!



Carmen :)

No comments: