2010-08-26

Life is full of surprises..


Regular check up yesterday... Results was good... We are happy.... We were able to see our baby as well... She was all over the place hahaha ... I asked the doctor if she could see something different but baby kept moving ... So funny :)
but I didn't see something more so pretty sure she will be our girl... Our precious Princess haha.... At night ... Not sure if she was excited or not... She kept moving.... I loved the feeling so much even the doctor warned me a lot of woman will complain how 'much' baby's moving and makes them uncomfortable...
I asked Simon to put his hand on my tummy... He was like "wah that was a hard core Kick!" he was so happy I was so happy too as I haven't seen this kinda smile on his face... It was so natural and so simple ! It's a Daddy smile

We had dinner with Double W, Wileen and William at WestEnd ... Auntie Woo (Wileen's mum) sent a bunch of new clothes for baby !!!! So surprised
Auntie said she tried to control herself even baby is not her grandchild hahah.... Auntie is so nice and cute always .. Big Thank you ....






Apparently we all have the same iPhone case... What a coincidence

Surprises never stop ... Back home ... Karen bought baby a really cool outfit ...
"When Mom says no ask Grandma" hahaha love it



Carmen :)

No comments: