2010-08-24

Cheng and Lee Family :)

Baby's due date is 23 Dec... It's gonna be a Christmas Baby !! However I can foresee how HOT gonna be here.... Mum will be visiting early Dec and stay back for around 2 months....

I do miss my family in HK..
Mum .. Even u ask her not to buy stuff for baby or pregnant women clothes for me.. She will still do as she likes it... but I appreciate what she does ....
Daddy will be visiting me possibly after baby's arrival..
Dai Gor and girlfriend hopefully will be able to come and visit.. Dai gor had been really nice to me .. He called once per 2-3 weeks just to check out how 'we' are doing and they bought some lovely pressie...especially the bibs !!! So cute (well .....Ping bought them)









I miss my 2 Gor and 2 So who are in Beijing :) so dun think they would be able to visit but they are always in my mind...

Mother and Father in law are always nice to me, I would say they are the best in laws u could ever have!! Sis in law is always here for US (3 of us I mean).... Haha We 'utilize' her a lots ..... Basically they will shop and buy and make decisions for me as I have "decision making decease"
.... Hahah ... I know we would need a lot of assistance from all of them later on or for the rest of our life (to be exact) !!!

Simon has been cleaning our precious GTI at home.... It's one of the things you can't be lazy and you need to pay effort to do it !!!! (the car he's washing belongs to Karen's)









Carmen :)


No comments: