2010-08-23

Summary of changes..

Believe it or not... Baby is really good at finding carpark spot .... Baby loves golden casket ... I never win anything from gold lotto , occasionally won some scratchies.... However with the baby, we win more often ... Extra money just enough to cover her nappies price hahah ... Maybe becoz she knows how expensive they are...

What else ? Simon (daddy) no longer a WOW person .... We all go to bed around 9:30 to 10ish .. Very healthy life ... My finger nails are much stronger than it used to be... Healthy nails...

We bought less Lego our fav!
If the baby likes Lego then we would gave excuse to buy eventually hahahha

At work , my colleagues will remind me to 'stand up' and have a walk ... Just to make sure I won't be stuck to my desk for hours ....

I have been more discipline !!!! Day day listen to Babyplus ... 1 hr in the morning and 1 hr in the evening ... (Thanx to Zoe) check out www.babyplus.com.
Day day rub Bio Oil to myself.... Day day drink milk or metamucil if possible .....
Day day write blog or little note in my Paul Frank organizer (a thoughtful gift from my best friend Man in HK) .....
Everything seems to become Day Day habit .... And I am enjoying every moment of it !

I would say baby is our lucky charm ...who makes everyone full of luck and joy always :)

We went Rocklea Market for breakky yesterday morning ... Yummy German Sausage !






Also bought new iphone cases ... Purple for me ..Orange for Simon and Green for Karen ... Pretty pretty


Carmen :)

No comments: