2010-08-27

Tender Loving Care..

Tummy was playing up Last night, a bit uncomfortable..not sure why.... Maybe Baby wanna play with me

As mentioned, I think I still have lots to learn... Whenever I am on the train, looking at those school kids then I will be thinking what would it be for my baby to grow up and become one of them...
I remember how much I enjoyed being a student ... Taking public transport, chitchatting with friends, checking out other schools boys and girls... What subject u are gonna take, where are u going for the sem break etc...

I know I am thinking way over head but one day my baby will. Be doing the same haha I wish she would share everything with me by that time, instead of ' I don't like talking to my parents coz' they stinks!!' hahah maybe a bit extreme....

Tender Loving Care... Our moto..

Yesterday I went to Richlands Magistrate Court for the 1st time in my life :) as a witness but lucky the offender plea guilty .. I was not required at the end



Carmen :)

No comments: