2010-10-28

Pre-natal classes...

Attended our first prenatal class !!! It was great ... We had a better understanding of what we are
going to expect :)
There is a lady in the class while she is already week 36!!! She is totally not worried at all... I wish I am too ....



Starting from week 30.. We have to visit the doctor per fortnight ...
We said to our baby ... She might consider being a Gynaecologist since they earn a LOT!!! Hahaha ... We said Hi to our Baby again as my big brother in US wanna see her ....




Apparently she is facing us and wanna say HI :)
Last weekend, we started to unpack everything just to make sure they are right to go... Unfortunately the change table needs to be returned ... Bad quality ....







Btw ... We say this rocking chair ... Very comfortable ... Good for breast feeding I think :)




My baby is moving like she is dancing all the time !!! I am trying to video the best one and post it up ... Still waiting for her masterpiece ...

Carmen :)

P.s thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday ... We had a great anniversary celebration .. Will mention in the next entry :)

No comments: