2010-09-01

Two rest days...

Had two rest days....so relaxing...

1st day ... Stayed at home.. Cooked breakfast ... Suddenly wanted to eat 蠔油撈麵 ...so just googled and try try la... Not bad not bad...



I cleared 27GB space of hard drive in Simon's pc.. Burned all the photos on DVD for back up.... Cleared all the SD cards memory.. Feel so good

I realized one thing for sure is whenever I am sitting in front of computer too long... Baby will start kicking me ... I wonder if she is excited what i am watching or dislike the position I sit...

Baby moves in a pattern now... Usually at 11:00 am ... She will move a bit and tell me she is hungry... And about 4:00pm she will move even more.... Which I believe it's because she knows we are going to see Daddy... Well that's the time I finish work ... So maybe she is happy too ... Haha...

P.s have to clarify ... My big brother actually calls me every week ....instead of what i said 2 to 3 weeks .... Sorry Dai Gor ... love you!!


Carmen :)

No comments: