2010-09-02

I love TV

Day 2: decided to spend some quality time with Simon... So I went to Post office with him... All I did was watching TV...
Simon on and off will say 'LP... Stand up... U've been sitting down too long !'
I then realize I have been kissing the monitor too long hahah
Lately I am addicted to this Chinese TV series ... It's related to Public Relation Industry I always wanted to work in a PR firm ... But I guess It's just not in this century.... Oh well... I have had a Lot of chances given... I am satisfied with what I have


Every morning when I wake up ... I will kiss Simon and he will kiss me and baby back... He said this morning ' your tummy is bigger and your butt too' !!!! Oooooohhhh Nooooo my BUTT is bigger !!! It's already very big anyways... I really can feel the size of my belly..... I will tell myself to be as careful as possible... I am way too clumsy .... I know myself too well



Carmen :)

No comments: