2011-06-30

My 31st birthday

Happy birthday to ME!! Honestly after having Alexis, all the "used to be" very special days become totally forgettable... I only remember how old is Alexis , when she needs to go to doctor, what food we need to prepare for tomorrow etc...

Since Christmas ... Our life have changed .. Everything becomes "the first time" .. Even going to Gold Coast !! Everything seems special with Alexis :)

As turning 31 (half way of my life??)... I realize I am a very lucky girl ... I found the person that I love and he loves me too. We have our own family now with little Alexis.. Hopefully we will have more in the future ... :)
Both our parents love and care about us, we have great brothers and sisters (Adrian, Gabriel and Karen) ... My dream was always becoming a policewoman which I now work in the police force even I am not what I want to be .. I have been able to visit some of the great places around the world .. Especially visiting UK and watched Man Utd...

I am grateful I have lots of caring friends around me, supports me always. I do miss HK, especially my family and best friends ... Hopefully I can see them very soon ..

Anyways I am very happy with my current life .. Even I am getting less and less sleep and I don't really have my personally time as Alexis is like a 24/7 koala to me :) but I cherish every single moment with her.. Seeing her growing day by day makes Simon and I love her more and more .... Also Simon has been 150% supportive as I have been really "crazy" after Alexis' born and thanks for being understanding and I love u always :)



Babies are Angels when they are asleep :p

Carmen :)

No comments: