2010-09-14

Baby's Growing...

Well...I guess I will blame baby...I have been really sleepy lately...not only me but Simon as well...both of us go to bed at approx 8:30pm...
can't believe how tried we are....no particular reasons...we just enjoyed sleeping...zzz...zzz

My sleeping habit is changing day by day...basically there are 3 types..
1) Facing twds Simon- which is facing LEFT (apparently is the recommended way for pregnant women)
2) Facing the Ceiling - which is my favourite (but apparently not good for pregnant women as I am putting too much pressure on my back bones)
3) Facing the Wall - facing RIGHT (oh well...it makes me uncomfortable..so...dun really choose this way)
As the tummy is getting bigger and bigger...I realise baby likes to sleep with position 1 first...but in the morning when I wake up..I realise I am already in position 2...
Baby moves A LOT while I lie down lately...and I will be yelling "SIMON SIMON...COME AND SEE..BABY'S MOVING"....so cute...We can see the tummy skin is moving...sometimes like a wave, sometimes like a beat box speaker...haha...very interesting and we are loving every moment....Time flies...baby is already 25 weeks old.....3 more months to go....

Last Week Summary...
8/9 Wed - Simon went for a massage and I went for a facial...haven't had facial for such a long time...so relaxing....then dinner with Karen at Hakataya Noodle in Sunnybank..not bad at all :)



9/9 Thur - Dinner with Jacky, Zoe and Aiden at Sunnybank Hotel.... Go www.hotdockets.com to get $5 for an extra meal coupon...Aiden was dancing with Lady Gaga song...very cute...


10/9 Fri - Simon need to stay at Post Office to fix the carpets...so I had a special night with my dear friends again...Korean BBQ with Kitty, Wileen, William, Felix and Leo...






then coffee drink at Milton afterwards...tired but enjoyed...
Also...interesting thing was I spent 1.5 hrs at borders after work as I needed to kill time and I kinda finish the book "Pregnancy Day by Day"....totally overwhelmed!!!! The pictures were soooooo "real"....they even have the giving birth photo!!!! @.@ I know I would need to face it someday...and now I have a "brief" idea...I guess...




Dai Gor and Anthea complained me NOT updating the blog...Aiya...sometimes there's not much to say mah...haha...no la..I am lazy...I admit...will try to keep it up~! Miss u2.....




Carmen :)
P.s Simon said he would start writing soon ... Let's wait and see :)

No comments: