2010-08-30

My two Mums..

My mum will be visiting me early December... By then my tummy should be really big I assume
My mum is really good at cooking and she cooks a lot too....can't wait for the food and soup... And the care of course...

My mother in law(Mum) has been buying fresh fish for me lately...coz' I have been interested in eating fish after I am pregnant which I wasn't before ... Weird Simon said mother in law has been cooking meals according to my appetites... Lucky me and baby

Simon accidentally hurt his leg while 'playing' with his sister... I asked what if it happens to me? I hurt myself.. He said he will scold me for sure... But now he said it was an accident & I shouldn't scold him... How unfair




I think I am starting to get a bit tired while working and a bit stomach ache as i believe baby is growing and stretching muscles.... Boss said take leave when I need to.. Dun think too much... Which I always do

Lovely flowers from boss - Daffodil Day



Carmen :)

No comments: