2008-01-13

Fun Day!!! ^_^

Early in the morning today, me & LP assemble the toy she bought for me, "LEGO the Fire Station", it was good fun. Then at night we went out to have dinner, took LP to work then me Jacky, Zoe & ah Mui went to Milton to have coffee. Back home now watching Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd game, still not sleep yet, may be after finish watching the game it's already time to pick LP up.

Something I want to say to our friends in 2008, seems like a few of our friends is not going smoothly in this starting year. I just hope they will be all ok and get back to usual very soon.
"Life is too simple, don't think too much..."

I'll include some photo of the finishing Lego here as well... .hehehe... I love it....

And one last things... just finish watching the game.....

Man Utd 6 - 0 Newcastle Utd
Ronaldo 3, Tevez 2, Ferdinand 1

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!!



No comments: